Sunday, July 1, 2012

Favorite 12-- Diamond Rings



First of all---if you haven't checked out Kara's Party Ideas, you really need to. What an amazing site! While I was looking for ideas for a bachelorette party and bridal party breakfast, I stumbled upon this picture. I've also seen it floating around Pinterest! Tell me, how C-U-T-E are these?!?! Unfortunately, the Etsy seller has quite a pricetag on them. They are $36 for 24 of them... $1.50 for diamond cutout plus the price of donuts.... THAT is a bit out of my price range for a home party, but I love the idea.
Source
 My suggetion:  Try cutting out a diamond on your own....or... print a picture of a diamond outline in a pretty outline color to match your party, adhere it to a toothpick and voila! You might also ask around for Cricut cartridges... one might have a diamond design?

The event: Kara's theme was Jewelry. I plan to use it for a bridal party breakfast. Also try it for an engagement party, bridal shower, jewely party (Lia Sophia and Premier), Girl's birthday--- princess, dress up, etc.

My spin: I think this could also work for full sized donuts. Not as delicate, but it might still be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment